- Event Date : to
Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) and Master Builders Association Malaysia (MBAM) will be organizing the Malaysia IBS International Exhibition 2018 (MIIE 2018) from 27th to 29th March 2018 and Seminar On IBS 2018 on 28th March 2018 at The CIDB Convention Centre, Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur. The MIIE 2018 and Seminar On IBS 2018 will be held in conjunction with the International Construction Week 2018 (ICW 2018) from 26th to 30th March 2018 organized by the CIDB Malaysia. The theme of this year’s Seminar On IBS 2018 will be Enhancement of Productivity Through Smart Construction Technologies.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
The seminar aims to provide a platform for the construction industry stakeholders to learn more on the latest technologies in construction management methodology and other related information besides the Industrialized Building System to create a holistic construction approach that address right from the onset design stage to the completion stage. The benefits are many besides the shorten completion time frame, enhance the quality of works and at the same time mitigate the harmful environmental impact, the end result is a more cost efficient construction industry.
This one-day seminar will feature both local and International influential captains of the construction industry to share their wealth of experiences in delivering sustainable and efficient building construction with you. It is hoped that the seminar will act as a catalyst to drive our local construction industry up higher on the value chain and provide a comprehensive framework of strong resilience for our nation to attain the high income economy status by year 2020.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Construction Stakeholders and Key Industry Players
- Developers and Owners
- Planners, Architects and Designers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Builders and Specialist Contractors
- Civil Engineering and M&E Contractors
- CEO and Managing Directors
- Construction and Project Managers
- Commercial and Contract Managers
- Building and Construction Material Manufacturers and Distributors
- Procurement Purchasers and Buyers
- Government Officials
- Bankers, Insurance, Financial and Legal Practitioners
- Institutional Investors and Investment Advisors
- Project Consultants and Advisors
- Individual and Companies Interested to Seek Knowledge on the Malaysian Construction Industry